Our social events are a great way to meet other bereaved members grieving the loss of a child without the pressures of a more formal support group. Bereaved parents, grandparents and siblings can talk, listen, share and provide support in a more relaxed setting.
Drop in for a Tea or Coffee at the TCFQ Office
If you would like to meet in Brisbane outside our support group times, you are welcome to drop in to our TCFQ office
for a coffee and a chat. You can also browse our library of grief related books and literature.
Please contact us at the office to arrange a visit – you will be warmly welcomed.
Other Social Events
- December 2023 – Annual Candle Lighting
- December 2023 – Christmas Craft
- November 2023 – Día de los Muertos
- May 11th 2023 – Bereaved Mums Supper
- March 2023 – Walk To Remember
- Sep 2022 Annual Charity Golf Day
- Book Launch – Saturday 19 June 2022
- March 2022 – Walk To Remember
- January 2022 Morning Tea – 36 years of TCFQ
- 2021 Candlelight Remembrance Service