We are conducting a Christmas Craft Workshop in December to focus on supporting each other and for a discussion on dealing with one of the most difficult times of the year, Christmas and the holiday season. In a relaxed environment we will be making a Christmas Wreath for our loved ones. The craft making is optional, its ok if you do not wish to make a Wreath, you are still most welcome to come along.
For those that wish to take part, we ask if you could bring the following:
- greenery to make the basis of your Wreath. Pine, Spruce, Cedar, Fir branches, berries, natives, whatever you can forage from your back yard or around your area—perhaps even some aromatic herbs like Rosemary or Lavender.
- a hoola hoop or a medium ‘craft’ hoop (around $4.00 from variety stores in craft sections) to form a base to attach the greenery
- a small/medium photo of your child/ren to nestle in amongst greenery at the base of the Wreath
- a bucket (good to transport your greenery to the workshop, but you may also need to soak some branches in water for a few minutes so they do not snap when constructing your Wreath)
- Fairy lights if you wish to have them in your Wreath
- Any other decorations that you may particularly want in your Wreath
- Garden Scissors
- Garden gloves, optional
TCFQ will provide some wreath making materials and decorations as well, this will be a group activity so we can share! There will be a light lunch and refreshments provided for after the workshop.
The workshop is Saturday 4th December from 10:00am to 12:00pm at the TCFQ Office at 44 Newdegate St Greenslopes.
For catering purposes please complete the form below or RSVP to Jen at the office by email email@example.com or phone 07 3540 9949 by 24th November 2021
We look forward to seeing you there!