Annual Grief & Loss Seminar
Posted: 24 August, 2016
The TCF Annual Grief and Loss Seminar is held each year in June. The seminar is open to all TCF members and families; and is aimed to assist parents and families with coping with bereavement and loss.
The program has a guest speaker in the morning, with workshops after morning tea. After lunch there is opportunity for bereaved parents to meet and share with one another, followed by a brief closing ceremony.
Further information on past seminars is available from the following links:
- 2016 Seminar Details & Photos
- 2015 Seminar Details & Photos
- 2014 Seminar Details & Photos
- 2013 Seminar Details & Photos
- 2012 Seminar Details & Photos
- 2011 Seminar Details & Photos
Download past seminar notes:
- 2012 - Trish Wilson (powerpoint)
- 2011 - Judith Murray (powerpoint)
- 2011 - Workshop - The difference between grief and depression (pdf)
2009, 2010 & 2012 Seminars - Audio of Guest Speaker available to borrow from the library on CD and MP3 format
Please contact the office if you swish to borrow these audio recordings.