Notice of Annual General Meeting 2017
Posted: 10 August, 2017
19th September 2017
Venue: Drop-in Centre, 505 Bowen Tce, NEW FARM
Please mark this date in your diary. We encourage all members to attend the AGM and hear what has been happening over the past year within TCF and the future direction of TCF.
Please do not hesitate to phone the office if you are interested in becoming a committee member or would like some questions answered before nominating to become a committee member. We look forward to seeing you there.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- hear about TCF’s operations and finances of TCF Qld
- ask questions about the operations and finances of TCF Qld
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- appoint an auditor
- elect committee members, including president, vice president, treasurer and secretary for the ensuing twelve months.
Help make a difference. Please come along and support your organisation to continue its valuable community work.
A light supper will be served at the conclusion of the meeting.